I’m Himani, an Engineer by qualification, an educator by profession and I read as much as I can & whenever I can. I like discussing books with people and also has a desire to write one, someday. I basically have many desires one of which is to open an NGO for Women Empowerment.
I even love teaching children because that makes me feel that I am contributing to societal development in some way and as they say “Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions”. So I have been teaching for almost 5 years now since the time I myself was learning many things and I will continue doing that for my entire life because it gives me inner satisfaction when I live up to a child’s wonder.
Through my blog, I would love to be of help to those who relish books or wants to fall in love with them!
EXPLORE THE BLOGS:
- The man who dared to challenge the Gods
- NEW AS A READER? this book can Ignite reading in you!
- THE CREATOR- JANUARY’S #WRITING PROMPT
- FEEDING THE NEW BOOKWORM IN YOU: WITH 5 AMAZING BOOKS!
- One More Day! #WRITING PROMPT
- #Book Review: Rama VS Krishna
- 6 Books to increase your motivation!!
- #Book Review: Tuesdays with Morrie
- 10 Quotes from Books that will exhort your life!!
- The kingdom of Elephantine- FEBRUARY’S #WRITING PROMPT
- In Conversation With STUART SIMPSON #InterviewSeries #BookBlogger #AlwaysTrustInBooks
- Books that will make you question everything!
READ WITH ME
It is my narration series where I pick a book and dig into it to write about what the book says in each chapter. It’s like you and I reading together like “#bookwormgoals #readergoals.
- #NARRATION: THE LAW OF PURE POTENTIALITY
- #NARRATION: THE LAW OF GIVING
- #NARRATION: THE LAW OF “KARMA”
- #NARRATION: THE LAW OF “LEAST EFFORT”
- #NARRATION: THE LAW OF INTENTION AND DESIRE
- # NARRATION: THE LAW OF DETACHMENT
- #NARRATION: THE LAW OF “DHARMA”
FOR LATEST BOOK REVIEWS AND BOOKISH CONTENT
Join our mailing list👇👇
I am always open to hearing from you about any suggestions you want to give or any question you have. Feel free to contact.